At Atlantic Security and Fire, your family’s safety and comfort are our top priority. We offer a variety of fire, security, video, monitoring, and automation systems to suit your needs and budget. You can expect a fast, clean and professional installation by our trained and certified technicians. Equipment will be placed in the optimal locations throughout your home offering the best protection possible.
Did You Know?
Many Insurance companies offer discounts for customers with home monitoring or alarm systems. Check with your company today and see how much you could be saving.
Our advanced fire and smoke alarm systems combined with 24/7 monitoring provides a fast response time for emergencies. In the event of fire or smoke detection, our trained professionals will contact you and the local fire department immediately.
Home security will provide reassurance for you and your family when no one is home. You’ll be protected against unwanted entry and possible property loss with our 24/7 professional monitoring. Our security features include:
- Easy To use – Our technicians will show you how to access, set and customize your home security system.
- Upgradable – upgrade or change your system configuration as your needs change.
- Battery Backup – You’ll still be protected in the event of a power outage.
Home security camera looking at the driveway[/caption]
While you’re at work for the day or on an extended vacation, keep an eye on your home while you’re away. Our Video Surveillance options include:
- Secure Video – data encryption helps maintain your privacy while keeping your home safe.
- Motion Detection Systems – will automatically capture movement around key points of your home. Settings can be set to record clips and send notifications via phone or email.
- Remote Video Access – Check on your home in real-time or play back recorded events using your smartphone or internet ready device.
Use a computer or smartphone to remotely access and control your home security system, lighting, door locks, thermostat, cameras and video.
- Customized Alerts – to suit your needs and be notified by text, e-mail or phone if there’s a fire, intrusion or temperature-control problem.
- Email & Phone Notifications – Real-time alerts can let you know when a sensor is triggered. Or, see what time the repair man arrived and how long he stayed.
- Light Control – Schedule your lights on and off, indoors and outdoors
- Door Lock Control – Control your locks remotely so that you know your house is always locked and secure. Or unlock doors remotely with the press of a button when family members lose their key.
- Thermostat – Schedule and adjust your home’s temperature. Set alerts for cold conditions that may cause freezing or have your air conditioning set so that the house is nice and cool when you arrive home in the summer.
- Carbon Monoxide Monitoring -Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas. Our monitoring devices can protect you and your family from this possibly deadly threat.
- Flood Detection – Our flood sensors can detect water issues and prevent serious damage and repair bills.